We are looking for 2 full-time React (web) developers to join our team of IT strategic thinkers in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What you will do:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Experienced in working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Option to choose Mostar or Sarajevo office as your primary hub
- Electric height adjustable desks, chairs, and working equipment
- Kitchenette - fruits, drinks, snacks
- Company events & teambuildings
- Learning & research materials
- Internal and external education & professional courses